Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My new bamboo sheets.

I visited DFO last week near the Brisbane Airport to see if there were any bamboo products available there. I was interested in what Adairs had, as a friend told me he bought bamboo sheets from one of their stores.  The DFO store was the closest store to me and I was taking someone to the airport, so it seemed the thing to do.

Adairs do stock some bamboo products, but on the day did not have what I wanted. As I walked out of Adairs I saw another opposite that sold bed linen etc, so I called in there.

Wow, what at pleasant surprise!!!  The store is PureZone - and they have a wide range of products that are more environmentally friendly than one usually sees in stores.

I purchased a bath towel and some tea towels - all made with bamboo.  Fantastic products.  I also ordered a queensize bed sheet set, which I have since picked up, and bought more tea towels for gifts.

I also called into the Sheridan store - but the lady there told me that they had no bamboo products in their store.  Perhaps at one of their bigger stores she suggested.

Teatowel made of Bamboo from PureZone.
I can recommend Adairs, and PureZone for bamboo sheets, towels, and tea towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment