Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bamboo Sheets

I felt rather guilty that I had not tried bed sheets made from bamboo.  I did buy some from PureZone a few weeks ago, but planned to use them when I returned to the house sit after my jaunt to Bali, but my box of linen is in the shipping container, and with the heavy rains and flooding, I chose to forget collecting those items for the moment.  The unopened pack with queen size bed bamboo bed sheets, and two pillow cases was at the house sit where I am staying for a week before my travels.

I had intended to rinse the sheets before I used them but with continual heavy rains here in Brisbane, that was not an option, so I opened the pack, and put them straight onto the bed.  I fell in love with them immediately - the feel of them is unlike any bed sheet I have touched before, and I was looking forward to climbing into bed last night.

And so it was, late last night after a few chores were done, and I'd almost fallen asleep in front of the tennis I climbed between my new bamboo sheets. Honestly, they are wonderful.  Whether it was the sheets or the fact that I was back in a familiar bed, or that I was pretty tired, but I slept fitfully.  I think I am falling in love - with my bamboo sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment